Decades of Experience
We have been converting microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards and paper records since 1998.
We employ a full time staff of document conversion specialists that deliver several million dollars each year in document conversion services.
We’ve converted tens of billions of records while performing thousands of projects. GET Imaging possesses unsurpassed capacity and experience.
More about GET Imaging
- GET Imaging is an Oklahoma Corporation that has been in business since 1998.
- Employs a sizable local workforce and never outsources a client’s work without first obtaining the client’s explicit consent.
- Operates a secure 50,000 square feet document management facility that is fully equipped with high-quality high-volume document conversion scanners.
- Consistently delivers several million dollars each year in document conversion services with annual sales as high as $10 million.
- Verified by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs as a
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
- Awarded by the General Services Administration, Schedule 36 THE OFFICE, IMAGING AND DOCUMENT SOLUTION, Contract GS-03F-0072U.
- Awarded by the State of Oklahoma, Statewide Contract 782, Imaging Hardware, Software, and Services.